Check out our open positions…
Guardian Optical Technologies is growing and looking for an experienced C++ engineer to join the development team of our exciting 2D/3D sensor for the Automotive industry.
What's in for you?
- An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing leaders in the Automotive industry
- A chance to learn with Israel's top professionals
- A place to work with a great atmosphere that’s not only professional but also warm and friendly
- An easy-to-get to job – We're located near Tel-Aviv Azrieli Center, right in the center of TLV.
What will you do?
- Design and implement advanced features for a machine vision framework
- Experiment with exciting and innovative technologies for the automotive industry
- Collaborate with Algorithm researches in implementing new features
- Participate in regular design reviews
- BS degree in Computer Science or related degree from a known university
- 3-5 years of experience in programming C++
- Self-learner, with a passion for new technologies
- Excellent communication skills & great team player
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Preferred qualifications: Familiarity with embedded Linux o Familiarity with CUDA / OpenCL