Guardian is looking for the experienced physicist to lead the development of the optical technologies-based safety system. Our mission statement is to enable passenger aware vehicles and to create the best interface between the vehicle and the passengers inside it. Our breakthrough electro-optical sensor provides a combination of video, 3D map and motion detection, enabling to discriminate between people and inanimate objects. The sensor will support numerous applications in the car: forgotten baby alert, seat belt reminder, airbags control, fleet management and many more.
What will you do?
- Lead the development of the electro-optical sensor.
- Design electrical and optical components, system implementation.
- Collaborate with subcontractors.
- Plan and execute experiments, analyze results, generate reports.
- M.Sc. in Physics- must.
- At least two years of experience of electro-optical development.
- Solid MATLAB knowledge.
- Laboratory experience, planning of measurement systems, executing tests, reports generation.
- Experience with depth cameras- big advantage!
- Strong understanding of laser and diffraction components, optical elements.
- English- high level.
Guardian is looking for a software team leader to lead the development of embedded real-time software. You'll lead a team which designs and implements advanced machine vision features target for the automotive industry. As a team leader yours skill in team leadership, meeting strict deadlines, knowledge in C/ C++, embedded Linux, system view and more will be challenged.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of Software development.
- Collaborate with Algorithms team and System engineering to set up the right solution
- Experimenting with exciting and innovative technologies for the automotive industry
- Experiment with exciting and innovative technologies for the automotive industry.
- Lead and participate in regular design reviews.
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or related degree from a known university.
- 8 - 13 years of experience in programming in C/C++ for embedded systems
- At least 2 years in team management.
- Proven experience with Embedded Linux working with Nvidia, TI or other SoC
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Familiarity with technologies CUDA / OpenCL- a plus.
- Experience in developing cameras and video systems.
- Fluent with tools like Git , Jira , Python, CMake and Make is a must